Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Moroccan-spiced spaghetti squash. Or maybe....






I like spaghetti squash. I have tended to be a purist about it, roasting with olive oil, then serving with butter, salt, and pepper. Little parmesan. My husband thinks it is boring and tastes like nothing, but I'm not so quick to dismiss, particularly since there's butter involved.




I came across this recently in Smitten Kitchen. Might give it a try with that squash that's been sitting on my counter now for about a month.









But hmmm....I cut this out of Food & Wine last month. Maybe I should try this one instead:






Except that while I was searching for the recipe I came upon this, also from Food & Wine. It has feta and almond. Those two things alone make me like it:




What am I to do?




No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis