Sunday, September 20, 2009

On the subject of eggplant

Another killer article from Gourmet. The directions are a bit coy, although they read like my directions so maybe I should pay more attention and be more specific. It can be such a downer to measure everything, though, and to skip cooking something just because you don't have everything on the menu. But the title is a killer. This must be tried:

An Eggplant Confession

Orangette is going to use it as a sauce for pizza, which sounds fabulous especially on my grill in the backyard. Read her post, although it makes me tired. She and her husband are working so hard on their restaurant.

What I do now

Her post was just in time. I need the crumble recipe for the prune plums I picked up at the orchard today, along with the 4 bushels of apples fresh from the tree.


Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis