Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Even MORE on the paleta front


I'm serious, these things were rather amazing. Clearly they have left a mark on my palate. And they're all the rage! The San Diego Union Tribune sported a few recipes recently. (And Google Reader? Have I mentioned how much I love you? I do, I really do.)

Stick with these treats

Southern Sweet Tea might be on the menu for the beach next time. Mango Lassi is getting a spin this weekend. I might just have to take a little ICEDLATTE out for a frozen spin too!

Amended to include YET another fabulous paleta link, this from the San Francisco Chronicle. I have unleashed a food frenzy in this country, all based on a trip to Raleigh. Wow. the power of one person is turly amazing.

A chef perfects the paleta of childhood

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis