Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Most interesting herbaceous friend




I have the most interesting friends, really, I do. You'll just have to take my word for it, reader, although I'm sure that many of you are quite interesting, too.

One of my more interesting and fast-talking friends, I'll call her Garden Gal, maintains a most informative website about her fabulous community garden experience. If there's anything I need to know about community gardening or gardening in general, Garden Gal is the one I call. She has a recipe for roasted red peppers that I'd give oh, I don't know, not quite a right leg but close in order to get that recipe from her. I get all flustered when I think about it. Oh, Garden Gal, if you're reading:

1. I really am going to send you a thank you note any day now for the wonderful dinner I had at your house lo, these many weeks ago, and
2. That arugula still makes me weep, and
3. I'd really, really love that roasted red pepper recipe. Maybe you should post it on your blog?

For an example of Garden Gal's style, do check out her latest post, all about, and I mean EVERYTHING YOU WANTED TO KNOW about herb preservation. In person, I assure you, she has the same authoritative and humorous style. She talks really fast too, so for the full Garden Gal experience be sure to read really, really fast, preferably with a glass of wine close by.

Harvesting and Preserving Herbs the Quick and Easy Way

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis