Friday, October 30, 2009

Foodie Weekend



Having company over for the weekend. Can't decide what to make. Would it be wrong to serve these for dinner?







How to get my two of my favorite foods together, shrimp and chips? How about this fabulous sounding (and looking) dip from an American master, Tom Douglas:




I've been eyeing this recipe for a week. Should I give it a spin or not?




Did you know Necco wafers have gone all natural? I'm not sure if that's better or worse in regard to you know, the fact that it's candy and all, but still. I'll tell myself that it means that I can eat Necco wafers for lunch 'cause they're full of beets:




Speaking junk food, just in case you can't get enough of me, I have a post on the OSU Student Health Services Blog today:
I'm not saying Twinkies are crack, I'm just sayin' to keep the Narcan handy when ingesting.
Regards for a most excellent Friday! ---IcedLatte

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis