Thursday, October 22, 2009

Zucchini Crudo from Ruhlman

Inside a Zucchini flowerImage via Wikipedia

I love Michael Ruhlman's blog. It's always thoughtful and literate without being too intellectual for the little old simple likes of me. He lives in Ohio. So do I! The pictures on the blog are taken mostly by his wife, often in their kitchen. I like the puttering around the kitchen sensibility, except that he doesn't just putter. He's serious, and not just about food. I've had great recommendations from his blog about great writers: Reynolds Price, Frank Huyler among them.

He recently had a recipe for a raw zucchini salad recent which looked delightful, tasty, and not too hard. What DO you do with all that zucchini? Here's something besides zucchini bread to try:

Zucchini Crudo
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis