Sunday, March 1, 2009

Cook the Pantry

Yo PassYouBy:

I'm cooking the pantry this week. Not exactly because I can't afford to go out and buy. Thank heavens, we still can do that. But I'm tired of looking at the same cans of this and that, dried boxes of a little bit of pasta. I haven't figured out what I'm going to do yet, but here's what I'm working with:

1 can hominy
1 can salmon
1 bottle cocktail sauce
Popcorn galore
Coconut milk, light and regular
1 small can tomato paste
1 large can green tomatoes
1/2 box dried potato buds
1 can grits
Oatmeal
1 package lemon pepper noodles
Lots of orzo
Big bag of rice
Pig in the freezer
Frozen homemade chicken stock, supply getting low
1 pan frozen lasagna
1/2 celery heart
4 onions
1 canteloupe
Bananas
Assortment of dried fruit
My usual array of 5,474 misc. condiments
Bag frozen peas
Bag frozen chopped spinach
1/2 loaf leftover bread
4 leftover bagels

Hmmmmm......I'm pondering what to do. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis