Saturday, March 21, 2009

Snack Meal

The Fresh MarketImage via Wikipedia

I made the mistake of going to TJMaxx on an empty stomach near dinner. I shopped and shopped and found all this cool stuff, but then went to get in line and nearly died. There must have been 30 people in line! No way. I put my stuff down and left. Take that corporate weenies who think that having a cashier standing around waiting to help people GIVE YOU MONEY is a bad thing. I left about $100 in my wallet.

Okay, it was more like $30.

I went to Fresh Market and got sushi, guacamole, cheese, Diet Ginger Ale (Blenheim's. Oh, so good.), chicken (for the kids), pita chips, hummus, and crackers. I had sushi and guacamole and Diet Ginger Ale. The kids had chicken, pita chips, and giant heaping towers of strawberries.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis