Monday, March 9, 2009

Menu Plan-Week of March 9th

I am totally in the weeds this week. I am feverishly writing lists and crossing things off so I don't forget something. I went over the edge today. I ended up getting to school to pick up the boys an hour early, confusing next Monday's early dismissal for today. Ok--for me, that's overload. That kind of thing doesn't happen often. Furthermore, it's been 3 or 4 days since I've fed my clan any kind of real food. Now that kind of thing just never happens. Feeding my family is all about love and nurturing. When that goes by the wayside, things are out of whack. Time to reel it all back in.


So, dinner this week? I will wing it and there won't be anything fancy. Here's what I think:


Monday-Big Family Salad (see post from last week)
Tuesday-Pasta and italian sausage in a tomato cream sauce
Wednesday-Chicken Pot Pies
Thursday-Leftovers (or breakfast for dinner, if there are no leftovers)
Friday-no cookin' for me, we're going to a party!

Keep your eyes open for a KYSO post (Knock your socks off). Tomorrow's pasta dish is a repeat again and again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis