Monday, March 16, 2009

Drum Roll Please...This Week's Menu

Here is the plan for this week. I'll be honest, I forgot to turn the Crock Pot on this morning before I left the house and had to come home on my way to work to do so. Otherwise, the week's plan would have been all askew! But the house smells glorious!

Monday - Beef Brisket in Beer (Crock Pot), mashed potatoes, broccoli
Tuesday - Farfalle with Prosciutto and Green Peas in a Creamy Sauce, salad, bread
Wednesday - Potato Beef Bake, asparagus
Thursday - Corn Chowder and Big Family Salad (see earlier post)
Friday - FFY (Fend for Yourself)
Saturday - Lemon Butter Salmon, Curried Apricot Couscous, green veggie
Sunday - Cheddar Burgers with Balsamic Onions and Chipotle Ketchup, Cowboy Bean Bake and salad.

I'll let you know what knocks my socks off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis