Sunday, March 1, 2009

Here's My Inventory List...

Here is what is in my pantry and freezer, what should I cook this week? ...Stay tuned, I'll post the final menu tomorrow.

Pantry:
Pasta-5 lbs penne, 2 lbs elbow, 1 lb spaghetti, orzo and assorted small pastas like you would use in soups
Lentils-red and green
Dried yellow peas
Rice-(brown, white, arborio, instant white, instant brown)
Mango chutney
Hoisin sauce
Seafood rub (Not sure how I got this, I don't like seafood!)
1 box StoveTop Stuffing
Canned Garbanzo beans
Canned White beans
Canned diced tomatoes
Canned cranberry sauce (don't even ask)

Freezer:
Many dinners' worth of homemade pasta sauce
Chili
Boneless skinless chicken breast halves
Boneless skinless chicken thighs
Homemade chicken broth
Frozen ravioli
Frozen little tiny homemade pasta (like you would use in soup)
GOBS OF MEYER LEMON JUICE!! (don't hate me!)
Pork tenderloin
Ground beef
Bulk italian sausage
4 chicken tamales
Taco meat (cooked)
Burgers
Potstickers
Assorted frozen vegetables
2 pkgs lil' Smokies
Ham Bone

I also have some super expensive organic beef stock I bought for a recipe and now there is lots left....I want to use it for sure!

1 comment:

  1. I DO hate you! Meyer lemons indeed. I have my vege stew done....Must make rice. I think I'm doing the shrimp tonight just because I want shrimp and not lasagna.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis